The Australian Government and State and Territory Governments offer a range of continence subsidy schemes to help offset some of the costs associated with incontinence. These schemes have differing eligibility criteria and funding allocations, which means that you may be able to apply for funding through several schemes if you are eligible visit the following websites to find out more information on eligibility.
- Continence Aids Payment Scheme (CAPS)
- Department of Veteran Affairs Rehabilitation Appliances Program (RAP)
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Continence Aids Medical Aids Subsidy Scheme (QLD only)
- Program of Appliances for Disabled People Scheme (NSW only)
- Disability Equipment Subsidies and Concessions (NT only)
- Community Equipment Scheme (TAS only)
- Individual Support Package (VIC only)
- Funding Schemes of Continence Products
Below is a list of organisations that may be useful.